- Nothing changed yet.
- Update various help_text fields to match Django 1.9 (Wenze van Klink #51, Gavin Wahl #64, Jared Proffitt #67, Ivan VenOsdel #69)
- Documentation fixes (Yuki Izumi #52, Piët Delport #60, Germán Larraín #65)
- Made case-insensitive tooling work with more than just USERNAME_FIELD=’username’ (Jared Proffitt, Rocky Meza #72, #73)
- Dropped Django 1.7 compatibility (Antoine Catton)
- Add Django 1.8 compatibility (Antoine Catton, Gavin Wahl, #56)
- Backwards Incompatible: Remove 1.6 URLs (Antoine Catton)
- Backwards Incompatible: Remove view functions
Added Django 1.7 compatibility (Antoine Catton, Rocky Meza, #35)
LoginView.disallow_authenticatedwas changed to
Trueby default (which is the default behavior in Django)
Create migrations for authtools.
If updating from an older authtools, these migrations must be run on your apps:
$ python manage.py migrate --fake authtools 0001_initial $ python manage.py migrate
- Add CaseInsensitiveEmailUserCreationForm for creating users with lowercased email address usernames (Bradley Gordon, #31, #11)
- Add CaseInsensitiveEmailBackendMixin, CaseInsensitiveEmailModelBackend for authenticating case-insensitive email address usernames (Bradley Gordon, #31, #11)
- Add tox support for test running (Piper Merriam, #25)
- PasswordChangeView now handles a
nextURL parameter (#24)
1.0.0 (released August 16, 2014)¶
- Add friendly_password_reset view and FriendlyPasswordResetForm (Antoine Catton, #18)
- Bugfix Allow LOGIN_REDIRECT_URL to be unicode (Alan Johnson, Gavin Wahl, Rocky Meza, #13)
- Backwards Incompatible Dropped support for Python 3.2
0.2.2 (released July 21, 2014)¶
- Update safe urls in tests
- Give the ability to restrain which users can reset their password
- Add send_mail to AbstractEmailUser. (Jorge C. Leitão)
- Bugfix: UserAdmin was expecting a User with a name field.
Django 1.6 support.
Django 1.6 broke backwards compatibility of the
password_reset_confirmview. Be sure to update any references to this URL. Rather than using a separate view for each encoding, authtools uses a single view that works with both.
Bugfix: if LOGIN_URL was a URL name, it wasn’t being reversed in the PasswordResetConfirmView.
0.1.2 (released July 01, 2013)¶
prefetch_relatedin the UserChangeForm to avoid doing hundreds of
ContentTypequeries. The form from Django has the same feature, it wasn’t copied over correctly in our original form.
0.1.1 (released May 30, 2013)¶
- some bugfixes:
UserManager.normalize_emailon an instance, not a class.
authtools.models.Usershould inherit its parent’s
0.1.0 (released May 28, 2013)¶